Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

So there were ups and there were downs, and now I just want to go take a nap lol.

Ups - Dinner was nice and everyone was good, no arguments or anything like that.

Downs - My hard drive is dead, all my pictures etc LOST. I need to take it to be recovered somewhere so if anyone knows a good place please let me know. In the meantime I have to go buy a new HD cause without it my comp doesn't want to play nice.

Ups - Up at 4 in the morning to go shopping before work with my mother, always a good time. Met up with a friend who was already in line (so I didn't have to go all the way to the end yippee)

Downs - They had NOTHING that I was looking for (bummer!).

Ups - I did find a couple things that I bought for gifts. I will keep shopping after work and during lunch. Try to get everything out of the way as soon as possible. I hate last minute shopping. This year I promise to buy a minimum of gifts. Because I buy too much LOL.

Downs - I'm freaking exhausted and practically falling asleep at work with the heater at my feet blowing up to my face making me feel more cozy and warm that I am literally closing my eyes every couple seconds hehe.

Ups - Kirk is home so hopefully he will let me take a nap when I get home (crosses fingers)

Ok enough ups and downs, I did get some scrapbooking pages done yesterday yippee. It's from the mini book I'm making of the Scrapbook Retreat I did in October but I can't upload them without my laptop (tear) that's def a down :-(

Ok I'm back to watching TV at work and pretending to work even though I wish I was out shopping some more :-(

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your hard drive. That's a worst nightmare sort of thing. Back it up!!! I know you don't want to hear that now though. I can't wait to see your mini album! I am still trying to decide if I should do an 8x8 or 12x12 album for the retreat.