Sunday, November 18, 2007

All About Eve

All About Eve has a fabulous challenge about loving your body. Which let's face it, it's not something too many women love. I know personally I have my days and my moments as much as anyone. But I'm lucky in that I have someone that loves me very much no matter what I look like. And we are complete opposites. He's very slim where as I'm not even close to slim hehe. But he loves me just the same. And I love him just the same. We compliment each other. I had taken these pictures a while ago for a challenge someone gave me on taking a picture of something that not too many people see. Of course now everyone will see it hehe. My belly button, I took one of his too just because I wanted to show the difference between our belly buttons. I call this tummy love.

4 comments:

Marjolein said...

Wow, love this, great take, and I like the way you took these photos!

Sarah Youde said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for taking part.

Paula said...

Fab photos, they look great. Nice take on this challenge.

jakey said...

FAB layout! And I love the story too :-)

jk xx