Friday, April 18, 2008

What is Normal?

That is the question over at Say it in Scrap. The next challenge has just been posted. Seriously ladies what is normal? Do you live by the norm? Take a chance and post your LO on the challenge. We'd love to see what everyone will come up with. I'm a member of the GDT for this month and here's my take on what is normal ... make sure you go there and leave a comment section with your entry to the challenge. There's still time to do the current challenge which is due today - the subject is "Which way is real?". Good luck to everyone who tries out!

I'm going to try and scrap tonight (cross fingers). So I should have some new Lo's up here late late tonight. Since I'm always scrapping so damn late haha. I should be sleeping but what for if I can scrap!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great lo! I like your title a lot.