Sunday, April 13, 2008

I heart this & Rainbow Swap

I absolutely love how this lo turned out ... I did this just for me cause sometimes I get so tired and forget to take a minute for myself and just breathe. It's very simple but super cute imo lol. I actually did another LO for Say it in Scrap. But I can't show that until the current challenge is over. So make sure you run over there and check it out. There's a great prize available to the winner. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
There's a Rainbow swap going on at We Scrap Better that I'm hosting. I know my person will get some super cute and unique goodies. I'm still on a mission to find more of course. So if you're in a mood for a good swap make sure to go check out the blog for the details on the swap. Anyone is welcomed of course and names will be chosen randomly on Wednesday. So there is still time to sign up ... get on over there!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really like the brightness and all of the colors in this lo. Super cute skull too.