Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Scrappiness

So my great friend Kristi went to Sanrio and bought me some goodies. So I had to start using them (the decorative tape and the envelope flap that I used). Love everything and can't wait to use more of it. I have to find one that's close to me although who knows when the hell I'll be able to scrap again since who knows if I'll have a job by the end of the month. They pretty much told me today that I should start looking, great! I hate going to interviews and just talking to strangers who will never know the real me from a 30 minute interview. I'm a damn hard worker and will be more than happy to prove it to anyone who will give me the opportunity. And man do I need an opportunity and quickly lol.


This Lo I did for a good friend of mine who is now on the DT at Scrapgal, Chez. Here's the link to her challenge here. She gives the best goodies in her rak/prizes so make sure you all go and try her lift. It's really a cute one, as a matter of fact here's my take on it.


I probably won't be scrapping much today (Tuesday) I have the worst headache yet again. Isabella just couldn't sleep last night so of course that means that mommy can't sleep either. Cause we all know daddy is too lazy to stay awake with us instead he was snoring away. So nice of him I know (note the sarcasm and ping of jealousy). I don't know what's wrong with her either she's a little sick or having nightmares or both I can't really tell because she keeps waking up crying, and saying she's scared. Anyone out there have any suggestions on what it could be would be greatly appreciated lol.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG these are so cute!!!!!! I want some deco tape!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your layouts! GREAT details!!

xxxMarieke