Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Scrappiness

I should totally ask for a scanner for my birthday, I'm annoyed with constantly having to try and cut and past pictures together it's a pain in the ass for sure LOL. I'm sure there are still ppl out there who feel me on that lol. Anywho my cousin was supposed to try and come today but all flights were full so instead I stayed home for the day for no reason really. I did get these two lo's done and I would have gotten more done if the lil one wasn't being a pain in the but. Maybe after her father comes home I can try and get one more done. We'll see ... she's really getting to be quite a handful. I can't wait till she can participate instead of destroy lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are GREAT!! I'll hope you get a scanner......

xxxMarieke