Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Loveliness

My day off and all I got done was one LO, how disappointing but still better than nothing. I really like the way this LO came out and it was totally made for me. I had an interview today, seemed like it went pretty well so that's definitely exciting. Let's see what they offer me when they make their offer, cross your fingers that it will be more than what I make now. I think I'm def worth it. But then again don't we all lol. Hopefully I can get some more Lo's completed tomorrow. It's been pretty hard lately getting stuff done. There's so many challenges I want to partake in and I just don't have the time to do it. Don't you just hate when that happens? Blah to busy days.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really like this layout. All of the details are wonderful. Totally worth it to get a lo done. I'm crossing my fingers for you!