Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello October!!!

So it's October, which means it's time for Pumpkins, Apples, Costumes, HALLOWEEN and fun fun fun! I love the month of October, This month will definetly be a busy one. This weekend I'm off to California for a scrapbook retreat, which should be FUN! Weekend after that will either be pumpking picking or apple picking (that's the following two weekends), then of course there's getting ready for Halloween and then yes, a HALLOWEEN PARTY!!! I can't wait because Isabella is older now and hopefully won't be too scared. Last year she didn't want anyone but me and my mother because we were the only ones who had costumes that looked like us. We figured we'd finally hit the shore this weekend though before it gets really cold. It was worth it and we had sooo much fun. Here are a couple of pictures.



I had also bought these funky costume glasses at Target in the dollar bin and couldn't wait to get some people together to take some cute pictures. Sure enough I had a couple friends who wanted to play along, so here are a couple pictures from that experience:



That was my fun filled weekend, with many more to come, oh how I love the FALL season!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The beach is os much fun. I'm glad you got to go! I'm looking forward to meeting you on Thursday! Too bad Isabella couldn't come too because you'd get those pictures you've been dying for. You'll just have to deal with getting awesome pictures of the group instead. :)

Chez said...

I heart fall too! I started decorating this weekend. My whole wedding is fall colors. Drool! I just wish it would get cool already, although for you that's what 80? ;) Have a super time at the retreat!!!!