Thursday, February 14, 2008

Punch Art

Sorry for not the best picture but it's late and i'm tired. This idea was taken from Ali's weekend creatives. She always has the cutest ideas. It looks like her frame was much bigger but this is the frame I got. I tried to stay in a black red pink and white zone. I wanted to keep punhcing butterflies like a mad woman but they wouldn't all fit lol. Next time I'll def get myself a bigger frame. I hope other people take the time to try this weekend creative out. Obviously it doesn't have to be butterflies that just really happened to work out good for me. I did do a couple pages of Kirk's v-day album but again I got tired so it will have to wait to be finished during the weekend if possible. Thanks for checking out my stuff. I'll try and get a better picture tomorrow.

UPDATE: No longer for "it" I'm probably going to redo the butterflies in a pink brown tone because that's what I'm planning on making my room if not then I"ll do it all black and white not sure yet it's still up in the air but look for another one of these. At least the picture, the frame I might even color not sure yet we'll see. But black def doesn't mix in with my furniture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very BEAUTIFUL!!

xxxMarieke

M@risk@ said...

Thank you for leaving your nice comment on my blog. It's always nice to see new people around. Wonderful stuff on your blog too! I love the Dress Up layout very much.

Momma Twitch said...

I'm glad you did that project. It looks great. :)

Kristi said...

Super cute! I did the project too, but didn't love the outcome so I didn't post it, lol. You know I had to buy that punch too, I'm such a whore!