Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Postcards

I found this site, I don't even know how but I did and I think it's fabulous. I've always wanted to see the world so why not see it through postcards from around the world. And I could always make a little book with postcards I receive so it's a win win kind of situation. Check it out, it's called PostCrossing. It's a great concept you have to send cards to receive cards. Limit of five at a time. It's a fabulous idea and just something cute to do. It doesn't take too much time to find a postcard stick a stamp on it and mail it. You never know who you could meet. I got my five names today and I'm going to try and send them out by this weekend. I just have to go and find some postcards lol. I know I have tons I just have to go and find them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have a bunch of post cards that I bought as scrap souvenier, but I never used them, you want some of them?