Friday, February 1, 2008

LOVE

So I'm working on this weekend project that I started last night. I went out and bought some letters that spell out "LOVE" to do one of Ali Edwards weekend creative. In this one you get some small wooden letters (which I may have bought them too big because they don't fit in my purse but then again my purses are always small), and take pictures of them in different places. I painted the letters last night and took two quick pics of them and I'll post more pictures later after I get them done.

I'm going to take some at work and hopefully if the weather cooperates which so far it's not since it's a rainy day I can take some pics outside in different areas.

2 comments:

M@risk@ said...

These letters are fun and love the layouts shown in your last posts.

Michelle said...

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing more!