Friday, April 20, 2007

My Many Moods Mini Book

This was the second part of a challenge where I had to alter something. I thought why not alter a mini book. It took me a while to figure out what the subject was going to be about. But finally I thought of all the funny faces I have of my daughter and how cute of an idea that would be. Then the next part was figuring out what paper I would use. I finally decided on some new Basic Grey I had laying around. Funny thing is most of it was scraps becasue I've used it before. I think it came out really cute though.














I really liked the way it turned out and it only took me a cpl hours to complete. It was more time just contemplating what I was going to do and how. But I love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That turned out pretty awesome lady!!! WOnderful job!!!!