Monday, January 7, 2008

10/50

Here are my next three LO's ... I'm getting Christmas done here and then hopefully I can work on Halloween. I know I'm working a little backwards but that's alright LOL. Then maybe I'll do a quick 2 pg lo of Thanksgiving while I'm at it. The first LO is of me and Kirk and our presents. He was so damn happy when he opened his present to find a small LED flashlight (yes he actually asked for that and is his absolute favorite present, he's just a little bit weird lol but I love him). I got tons of clothes and a couple cameras and odds and ends. We were all happy just to get something you know. The second LO is of my and MOST of my cousins, we weren't all there but a hell of a lot of us were and all the grown ups (yes i'm grown up but I don't feel like it just yet) wanted to get a picture of all of us together. I love this picture because there are so many of us together which is a rare event. The third LO is of the Christmas tree that I adopted. It's actually my older brothers. Because we weren't doing Christmas at home my mom didn't get a tree. So I'm stealing his and calling it ours since all of our presents went under that tree. We had a lot of fun making a mess in house house. I heart Christmas sometimes.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love Kirk's expression on his face. That's priceless. You've been a busy scrapper! Beautiful use of the noel line!

Anonymous said...

GREAT layouts!!!

xxxMarieke