Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ORGANIZATION

It's the hardest thing for me to accomplish because I'm a Gemini and have a very short attention span. So when something as big a project as organizing my scrap area comes into play and is a necessary evil (oh and now I KNOW it has to be done by Sunday the latest) it's really hard for me to complete. I get bored, I get frustrated, I get annoyed and I have no help. I'm a big baby I wish I could snap my fingers and it would go exactly the way I want it to go. I think my designated scrap storage area has been a tremendous disaster for well over a week and everyone is getting on me to get it completed. I'm trying, I really am. But it's soooo hard! I need to hire an organizer lol. i work on it for like half an hour maybe an hour and just get bored with it and move on to something else. Tonight I vow to go straight home and get to fixing everything. I will do it! (Someone pray for me haha).

5 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

omy u must be my long lost sister!
I feel the same way, I should be cleaning the tornado I call the "Studio" instead I'm visiting friends blog.
Thanks for visiting my blog
Maggie

Michelle said...

You can do it! I had a huge day of cleaning today. It feels great afterwards!

Scrapdragons said...

can't wait to hear what tips you have...I have the same problem.
I am not a gemini so what is my excuse?!?!

Laura

~EssenseVibez~ said...

gurl, welcome to my world...seems there is never enuff time to get my "studio" organized...but everything has its own place..so when i'm finished creating, i actually put everything back where it belongs so that when i'm ready to start again, no need to go on a scavenger hunt for a tool, etc...thanks so much for stopping by my blog...make sure you come back through...
remain blessed!

Kristi said...

I'm gonna sound all Martha, but why not just start with a drawer? Like one little piece of your area and work from there. That way you're ADD won't take over since a drawer sholdn't take you too long. Maybe try not to look at it as one huge project and instead just do it piece by piece. :)