Friday, March 28, 2008

New Blog

So my whores finally made a blog, it's called We Scrap Better. It's a place for us to check each other's work out and of course to meet new people because blogging is where it is right now lol. The first inspiration is to do a lift that was based on ANTM advertisement I believe. Here's my take on the lift. Everyone don't forget to check out our blog and please feel free to participate. I really like how this LO turned out too. It's just perfect (plus I'm a little narcissistic cause I just LOVE my picture).



I scanned the LO, Kelly are you proud of me now LOL. It's slightly miscolored when I added them but I'll work on that for the next time for now this will have to do since it's almost midnight and I'm tired as hell.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE it!! and loved that you scanned it!! You RAWK gettin that done lickety split!

Kristi said...

OMFG She scanned her layout! Love it and damn you whore getting it done so fast! I love it!

Just me said...

Cathy that came out awesome, and the picture of you looks great! I am inspired!

Michelle said...

How sweet! I love how fast you scrap. Send that speed my way!