Friday, September 14, 2007

I've been TAGGED!!!!

So i've been tagged and that means I have to post six interesting things about myself. Hmm what could I possibly tell you guys about myself ...

1. i'm a serious shopaholic, if i could i would buy absolutely everything
2. i envy people that can scrap freely ... i always feel like i hold back or maybe my skill is just not that artsy
3. sometimes i want to run away to the beach and just sit there for hours listening to the ocean and washing my troubles away
4. i feel more freely speaking online then i do in person, i'm not big on confrontation unless it's absolutely needed.
5. i'm really hungry right now and it's 1130 at night, what am i going to do?
6. Last but not least ... lately i've been addicted to CSI: Miami

Now I get to tag some peeps ... therefore i tag ....
Melissa
Jessica
MJ
Jenni
and anyone else who feels like tagging people!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know how you feel about holding back. I feel like that sometimes too.