Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's been a while.

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted, that's so horrible. I did make two ATC's last night and of course I put it in the mail because it's for a swap and never remembered to take a picture of them. They turned out really cute too so I'm kind of mad that I didn't take a picture of them. But I'm making a couple more tonight so hopefully I will remember to take pictures or scan them ... and maybe I'll make a LO of some pictures from Cancun where I went on my vacation last week ... I wish I was still on vacation hahaha. Anyway's I'm off to the store to buy 17 postcards cause I'm turning into a swap whore on http://www.swap-bot.com/ lol. I can't stop joining things it's just too simple and hell who doesn't love getting mail I know I do!!! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay for Cancun. I've been missing out on all the fun. I look forward to seeing you pix and atcs!