Monday, May 5, 2008

Random Boredom

So I'm literally just killing time until I start my new job next Monday. Was blog hopping and saw this survey on Kristi's page. So I'm stealing it cause I'm just that bored.

1. What is your occupation? Paper Pusher
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any socks
3. What are you listening to right now? Lite FM (I’m at work don’t blame me soon I’ll be listening to a TV show just not sure which one yet)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Does gum count?
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not even close, but I’ll try if you let me.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Who cares really what does that have to do with anything?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Nohelia
8. How old are you today? Is it sad that I had to get a calculator out because I forgot … 28
9. Favorite drink? Whatever is cold in the fridge
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? The only sport I watch is the Olympics, and they are coming soon!!!!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Duh
12. Pets? None thank you
13.Favorite food? Pizza
14. Last movie you watched? Flyboys … it was actually really touching
15. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas and my birthday
16. What do you do to vent anger? Yell, throw things, listen to music, walk away and have a smoke
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Who knows
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
19. Hugs or kisses? Depends who’s giving them
20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry fo sho.
21. Living arrangements? in my room.
22. When was the last time you cried? Saturday!
23. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I think I’ve known mima the longest
24. Craziest memory with that friend? Lol the day she ran into the window door to the patio when we lived in florida, and then the next day she slipped running from my room to the patio and busted her knee … poor girl
25. Favorite smell? A sexy man
26. What are you afraid of? Accomplishing nothing
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese please
28. Favorite car? No favs
29. Favorite cat breed? Obviously this question isn’t for me
30. Number of keys on your key ring? One on each (two separate tho)
31. How many years at your current job? would have been six in september.
32. Favorite day of the week? Friday duh!
33. How many states have you lived in? three
34. How many countries have you been to? 3
35. Where would you want to retire to? Florida lol
36. What is your best childhood memory? My pool in florida I miss it
37. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Admin, intern, customer service
38. Piercings? 2
39. Tattoos? 0

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Funny that you needed a calculator to figure out your age. And I wouldn't have thought that you dye your hair.

What countries have you been to? And congrats on the new job!