Monday, December 17, 2007

3/50 Completed

Here are two layouts I did tonight, I really wanted to do more but I ran out of time and I'm just sleepy LOL. The first one is of Kirk, just a cute picture of him, wanted to scrap it. I'm not thrilled with it but it's completed. The second Layout is about my trust issues, and how I'll never forget the people in my past because they've made me he person I am today. I kind of like the layout, and it's definitely one of my favorite pictures because it fits the sentiment the best. I love taking pictures of myself sometimes, but only when I take them cause I can capture me, where as if someone else is taking it I feel like I have to act a little. Any who I used all scraps I had of these old Love Elsie lines. Way to use those scraps for me! Yeah!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such pretty layouts. I really like how you managed to use your scraps. Thanks for the inspiration.

dori.aleman.medina said...

beautiful work! i've always loved your style... very nice!

Holly said...

Love these! Such pretty colors!