Thursday, August 16, 2007

Journal Tag Swap



Ever since I've seen them on Etsy I have been wanting to do journaling tags. And now that I have a couple new punches that I recently purchased at Joann's I was more than excited about this swap that I ran home and got it done. Here are eight different styles. We were only supposed to do four but I got excited and just couldn't stop. If I want I'll keep going, but I won't lol cause I know I shouldn't. Maybe I should sell them on etsy ... hmmmm perhaps if people like them I will for sure do it. Here are the eight I created (and yes I made the robots)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG i must have the robots the owls and the bird.How much cathy?!? those are freakin cute!

Michelle said...

These are totally adorable. I'll buy them! I agree with Marie!

Jessica said...

for reals. i need some now. i've been so out of it lately that i totally missed out on this swap.
:( too little too late. i need to hurry up and move so i can have access to my things just so i can swap with ya'll again. ARGH.