Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's Finished!!

Yeah!!! I finally finished the birthday book. I really made it simple because I didn't want the book to be too thick, I'm sure that I will make yet another mini book with my most fav pictures of course. Maybe a mini book or something, but for now I wanted to make sure to have a 12x12 book for her, just like I did my pregnancy and her baby book stuff so she could see it when she gets bigger (she is my daughter sorry I forgot to mention her bday party). I hope when she grows up she really appreciates all the albums and photos that I'm saving for her to see and all the good times she had that she might not be able to remember. Here are the remaining pages:






1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun birthday party! Congrats on finishing a book so quickly.