Thursday, June 14, 2007

June SS

So I keep joining secret sister cause I'm just a sucker and it gives me a reason to go shopping at least once a month haha. Not only do we have to send something worth ten bucks but we also have to alter something. I made this paper bag album (my first attempt not using a kit (Bo Bunny kit that is)) for my SS it's from the Ontario, Ca Expo that all the girls went to. Even me all the way from New Jersey went haha. Anyways one of the girls, who swears she doesn't scrap at all she just shops during the crop we were given a comp book to alter and the best one would get a prize. Sure enough she decorated the outside but then started doing a comic strip on the inside of our meeting of one of the girls we didn't like. It was just halarious. My SS loved it and has been dying to scrap it so I thought i would try for her, here's my attempt:







2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is great. She'll love it!

Jessica said...

LMAO!!!