Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blog Jumping

So I've been checking out some of my friends blogs today and I feel 100% inspired to go home and scrap now. I don't remember the last time I did a scrapbook page but since I'm really really low on cash right now I have to cut back on my swaps and just do stuff for me I guess. Even though I haven't been in the mood lately - money troubles really depresses me. Like you wouldn't imagine. Anyway so now I feel like going home and scrapbooking. Mind you I have absolutely NO NEW PRODUCT. Of course I can't go and buy any either cause DUH money issues lol. So I will try and use all my old products this should be fun. Mind you it's about 10 am right now and I'm still at work and I don't know what lies in store for me for the rest of the day so I hope that I'm still feeling like this later on today when I can actually do something about it. My only plan for today was just to go home shower and crawl into bed all depressed like. So instead I will scrap.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You do some pages...and I'll send you some new-ish product! I've got a ton of samples from Winter CHA still, and some other stuffs you likely don't have!!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I'm going to hold you to it.