Saturday, September 27, 2008

tomorrow maybe

I haven't been scrapping lately but I hope to get to it soon right now i'm just too obsessed with the twilight series. haha sad i know but i can't get over it. I'm hoping i'll get to do it soon though maybe tomorrow i'll do something and i can let kirk watch isabella hopefully if he feels kind enough to hook me up with that time of day to do what i want. but i have been doing a lot of atc's lately i'm just really bad at posting pictures of them cause i'm just lazy like that. but when i do some more of the pages for my about me page, those are easy to do cause they are journaling. i'm still obsessed with swap bot and just can't stop doing swaps from them. especially the atcs i'm going to have to go buy an album to put them in. anyways enough of my blabbing i just wanted to update a little something something ... on to the shower cause today it's hella hot. like how i said hella hahah that's for my cali girls.

No comments: